Kavita was the founder Trustee of a health charity Core. She is interested in equality or education equity campaigns. This is a record of Kavita’s recent charitable work and donations. It is listed here to remind her accounts people to hassle UK PLC or the Queen (whichever) to give these great charities the prerequisite tax breaks. This page is unashamedly SEO friendly as it is a popular page. Each month Kavita considers where she may contribute any hard-earned money. Be aware that her not so hard-earned money is normally drunk or frittered away on those little pretzel packets you get on a plane.
- Sep Kikka Dabbs and the Butlin’s Sales & Marketing team are fundraising for Great Ormond Street
- Sep The Southpaw Agency is raised money for Tree of Hope by Dragon Boat Racing
- Sep Julie is riding her push bike a long way.
- July : Secret Concert for Core
- July : Fabian Womens fabulous fundraising dinner
- July : Ben from Tryzens cycled from London to Paris starting in Camden for Cancer Research
- May: Tryzens Team are attempting the 3 peaks
- April: Spent a day with the Let’s Do this Team
- March: After a year’s work we founded a charity
- Aug: Spent the day with British Heart Foundation in Margate
- July: Guy swam for Tommy’s dressed as a Pirate
- July: Yvette Cooper Labour Leadership Fundraiser
- June: Donation of shares in What’sMySize
- June: Launch of the Women’s Equality Party
- May: Supported Software Freedom Conservancy for free and open source software. Home of over 30 projects including Git. Executive Director – Karen Sandler
- March: Sponsored Beni and Dermot O’Leary for Red Nose. One made an app, the other danced
- March: Volunteered at a BT Away Day.
- Dec: Keval is volunteering at a soup kitchen
- Nov: Yasmine Say ran the Berlin Marathon
- Sep: Donated a Couch.
- Dec: Aisha Qazi raised money for Friends Of Roshni UK by doing a Delhi run.
- Aug: Stephen Frost went on a memorial bike ride for The British Hard Foundation. The pictures on facebook looked amazing.
- July: Andy Watkins is raising money for British Lung Foundation by riding the Olympics road race circuit www.virginmoneygiving.com/andywatkins
- June: Bex is doing a 10 fun run in London for Psoriasis association who help people whose lives are affected by psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- June: Mae (Captain of The Websters) completed the 5k RBC Race for Kids
- May: Tom did an assault course for Marie Curie Cancer Care
- May: Jo the lovely mastermind behind Kavita’s mountain boarding ran the London Marathon for the charity Love your hospital
- Dec: Alice’s Escapes a project by Glen Richardson
- Movember: As done as by Romain, Aditya and Maksim
- Nov: Over funded Dr Sue Black’s Saving Bletchley Park Book.
- Nov: Alex Davis is chairing the bid to bring the Gay Games to London 2018 in her campaign 100 out.
- Aug: Atos’s Craig did the Atlantic Coast Challenge. A running race from Padstow to Lands End along the North Cornwall coast. Which is the same as 3 marathons in 3 day.
- July: Dave Cornthwaite is this time swimming for CoppaFeel
- June: Another London 2012’ers Dad is cycling from Athens to London 2012, in time for the Games, raising money for Kent Ambulance service.
- May: For a third year in a row everyone eat lots of cake for the MS Society at Anne‘s.
- May: Pankaj Handique did the 3 peaks challenge (Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon) in 25 hours for the Railway Children
- Apr: The KPMG Private Equity Tax Team also did the 3 peaks challenge. In aid of Barnardo’s
- Mar: Yaz ran the London Marathon for Medical Aid for Palestinians
- Feb: Pledged money to help young coders at Young Wired State run by Emma
- Feb: News International coworker Ric Bailey is running his first Marathon for Oxfam
- Jan: ATOS London 2012 coworker Jonathan did a 10K run to help his son go to Komenda in Ghana and work for the Sabre Trust.
- Theo and Sally Pike are awesome. They clean London rivers and will save the world. The Wandle Trust
- LUPUS UK. Everything crossed for a close friend
- Aditya, Richard, Michael, Daniel, Omer, Sean, all took part in 2011 Movember
- Gave Ira a Kiva gift card and she donated a school uniform
- Zara threw a Christmas gift buying party to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support
- Dave Cornwaite Paddled down the Mississippi River
- Ele did a night walk
- Kavita dragon boat raced for charity with her department at London 2012
- Hristina swam the Hampstead lido for Coram a children’s charity.
- Kavita threw an arty house party and raised money for the MS Society
- St Catherine’s Hospice (Crawley) Sponsored Midnight Walk
- @Balf‘s Mum rode across Scotland for St Columba’s Hospice. She is 75. She isn’t crazy, the video is compelling proof.
- Deborah entered Tri For Life
- adopted a Tiger for Ira from the WWF
- Ataxia is the name given to a group of neurological disorders. People with ataxia, have problems with their movement, speech and balance. Kathryn is doing a marathon to raise money.
- 2010 Movember as done by Matt
- ENO’s Orchestra cricket team took part in an indoor charity competition in aid of The Lords Taverners (support sporting and recreational activities for youngsters with special needs)
- Ross ran a half marathon around London’s park in prep for the full thing
- Kavita visited Blechley Park and had an awesome time
- Kavita borrowed a Small Steps bag from her mum and is refusing to give it back
- Andy did a 10K run for www.toomanywomen.co.uk
- Kavita’s Neighbour Liz did a marathon in Paris for Get Kids Going!
- The lovely digital team at Penguin went for a walk in aid of Room To Read
- Alex swam part of the channel on relay for The Food Chain